New Customers only. Up to £100 in Bet Credits. Sign up, deposit £5 or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.
Significant Terms and Conditions
• Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for a 100% matched amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £100*. Once claimed, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
• To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at €100*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
• Deposits made using NETeller, Skrill or Skrill 1-Tap will not count as your qualifying deposit.
• Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
• Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
• In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count.
• Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
• Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
• Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets or bets placed via our Telephone Betting service will not count.
• Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
• Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
*or currency equivalent
T&Cs, time limits and exclusions apply.
Types of Betting Offered
Despite being best known as a sports bookmaker, Bet365 is quite famous for their other domains as well – which include one for Casino games, one for Bingo, and one for Poker, among others. Each of these contains wide selections of games and tournaments. The greatest thing about all Bet365 domains is that you can access them all with the same credentials – this means that anytime you’re tired of sports betting, you can easily switch to a little game of blackjack or a bit of good ol’ slots spinning without leaving Bet365. When you get tired of that as well, you can go straight to the poker table, and score a few bingo games on your way back to sports betting.
Bet365’s Casino domain is certainly their most popular page after the sportsbook. And no wonder it’s so popular – as you can choose from hundreds of games in there, from the geekiest slots to the most competitive live tables games. If you’re one for slots, you’ll find them all listed out in a menu on the left of the homepage. From classics like Age of Gods and Jackpot Giant, to Asian-flavoured games like Geisha Story and Silent Samurai, you can find literally anything in there. There is even a couple of old-school, Vegas-inspired slots for the nostalgists – and we know there’s a lot of you out there.
If slots are not really your thing, you can try something classier, like roulette! Multi-wheel, European, or the Exclusive Age of Gods roulette – you can challenge your luck on each of them. Or perhaps you prefer card games? No problem, as there’s a huge selection of blackjack tables, as well as video poker, that you can choose from. There’s also a special Jackpots section.
For those who just want to take a break and play some no-brainer games, there’s a section dedicated to things like Keno, Baccarat, and all sorts of mini games that don’t fit in any other category. If you’re looking for easy entertainment (and bingo is not really your cup of tea), Bet365 Casino has got you covered.
Another of their domains that are really close to Casino is Vegas – and Vegas is a category that is kinda hard to define. Basically, Bet365 chose to make a whole domain for those who like their nostalgic Vegas-type casino games – fruit machine slots, Macau, Texas Hold’Em and Carribean Stud Poker, and much more. The slots selection is wider than that of Bet365 Casino, including all-time favourites like Starburst. There’s a separate category where you can find all the video slots and another one for Vegas Card and Table Games. In there, you can find a decent range of roulette,video poker, blackjack and baccarat games. There’s also a jackpots section, and, of course, a welcome bonus for those who join Bet365 specifically for the Vegas domain.
Bet365 Bingo has anything you could expect from a bingo domain. From the classic 90-ball and 75-ball rooms, you have a wide selection of slots (most of them shared with the Vegas and Casino domains), as well as a special Jackpots section for those days when you’re feeling extra lucky. And, much like any other respectable bingo domain, Bet365 has a ton of special offers to multiply your winnings. From daily to weekly and monthly specials, and from weekend bonuses to all sorts of bonanzas and prize pools we guarantee you won’t be missing out on anything if you choose Bet365!
One of the most popular Bet365 domains is, of course, Bet365 Poker, which is the perfect place for any Poker enthusiast out there. Besides the long list of tournaments to choose from, Bet365 will surprise you with a whole educational section. And no, they’re not sending you back in school, but rather teaching you all the tips and tricks you need to know before hitting the poker table. The guides in their „How to play” section cover all levels – from the absolute beginner to the advanced tiers.
As you can see, Bet365 is an actual universe when it comes to online gambling. You can find anything you could ever wish for on the same website – and there are few others who could compete with Bet365 in terms of fairness, transparency, and customer service.
Why Join Bet365?
If you’re still doubting that Bet365 is the right website for you, here’s a couple reasons that should convince you:
1. Bet365 are an established company with over 14 million customers. Yes, you’ve heard that right – they have one of the biggest and most active customer bases among online gambling domains, but despite they huge traffic, Bet365 manage to keep they site clean and organized, and their transactions encrypted and on time. In other words, quality. If you choose Bet365, you opt for the best quality online gambling has to offer.
2. Bet365 have a 24/7 online customer service that can help you with any problem. If that’s not an option and you need to reach out to them even quicker, you can always give them a phone call. Or, if you live in the UK, Europe, or Australia, the chances are that there’s a Bet365 office somewhere near you as well. Not that you need to get out of your comfort zone to place your bets!
5. Bet365 has a huge archive of past games and races. If you’ve just gotten into horse racing or any other sport for that matter, you might need to do your homework before staking big time. That’s where Bet365’s collection of recorded past games takes the spotlight!
6. You can cash out your Bet365 bets before the match has finished if you’re feeling that your selection will let you down.
7. Bet365 have a wide range of markets to choose from, both sportive and non-sportive. Non-sportives include Politics and E-sports.
8. Bet365 has lots of branches dedicated to other forms of gambling, including Casino, Vegas, Bingo, and Poker, can be accessed using the same credentials you signed up with on Bet365.
9. Bet365 has lots of promotions that keep renewing and refreshing; seasonal and event-exclusive offers, as well as a VIP Club policy.